Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wardrobe Malfunction

I’m thinking of those that may have had a rough day. If this doesn’t bring a smile perhaps the foul mood is terminal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MawQeAlsOEs

I never connected wardrobe malfunction and cooking. Perhaps if I was forced to, my choice would have been Rachael Ray, but we must take what life gives us. I’m convinced a ‘sassy southern girl’ is likely much more prepared to deal with it. Even if you question Paula’s cooking prowess, it’s difficult not to love her spirit. Perhaps we should take notice of how she handles the situation; if life ‘shucks your drawers’ all you can do is ‘hike ‘em up’ and carry on smartly. Now you know you’re momma wasn’t just whistlin’ Dixie when she told you to wear clean underpants!




5 comments:

Jo A. T.B. said...

Hilarious Dan, Paula handled the situation very well. I love her tenacity to find humor in an embarrassing moment! I should learn to be lighthearted, I'm way to self conscious and serious!

There's something to be said about zip up and button jeans, they fit the body well. Rarely do they fall down, I've found the stretch ones need to be bought tight or they too seem to grow big as you wear them! A tip for the girl folk! Thanks for the smile! :)

Lisa Nanette Allender said...

Hilarious post.
I also commented at your love-poem post.
Peace.

Bob said...

I couldn't agree with you more, Dan... I've been watching The Food Channel quite a bit since I got sick, and Paula's charm. along with her slow Savannah drawl, is quite disarming. She's just plsin fun!

terrymcdermott said...

Great post! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!