Sunday, June 21, 2009



There comes a time when you reach a destination. You have either arrived or find the place you were seeking does not exist. Blogging has become more a chore than pleasure. It is time to leave it to those who still find inspiration in it. Like sweet memories, those I met on this journey will linger with me. Although the majority I have not seen, I feel I now know better who they are and what they wish to be. My sincerest hope is that all find their destinations, for each life is but an unfinished story.

I cannot say with certainty I will not return here, but for now I must go

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look after yourself, hon. I've enjoyed reading your work very much. Wishing you all the best.

Jo Janoski said...

I hear ya! I may do the same...well, not fishing, but take a break. Too much time at the computer these days...

Jo A. T.B. said...

Totally understand Dan, there is nothing to say we must post everyday! Summer is here and there are many things we all would prefer doing like living our lives to the fullest with the ones who matter most!

Thank you for sharing your work, and visiting mine! I hope your break will bring you much inspiration, or if you wish to leave you find better things on the horizon. Most of all be happy!

Shirley said...

I'll miss you but I've done the same thing. Blogging has become a chore rather than an escape. Be happy and stay in touch!

punatik said...

I have greatly enjoyed reading your work Dan. I see you have gone fishin'. Best of luck, and may the big not get away.

J. S. Clawson said...

I miss your limericks. Come back to us, Dan ole buddy! Atleast every now and then! :0)

Jo Janoski said...

Yeah, come back, please!

anti snore said...

Thank you for sharing your work, and visiting mine!Great job.